Long-term enrollment fee, ￥70,000, will be waived if registered for the both long and a short-term course.
those who are aged 18-29, and have completed 12-year-school education outside of Japan. If you are unqualified of this condition, please consult with us in advance.
【Those who wish to take October・January term】
1. Submit the indicated documents to our school or send them by e-mail （email@example.com）by two weeks prior to the Placement Test.
2. After submitting the application documents to our school, please pay the tuition to school’s designated account. If we will have not confirmed tuition payment by one week prior to the start day,your enrollment will not be certainly assured.
1. Application form (everybody)
2. Photocopy of passport (everybody)
3. Photos（３cm×4cm in size）
4. Photocopy of resident card…those who live in Japan only
【Acquisition of Short-Term Stay visa in order to come to Japan】
Currently (as of July 1st, 2022), an individual tourist cannot enter Japan without Short-Term Stay visa. To those who reside overseas and wish to take EHLE’s Short-Term Course, please turn in EHLE’s application documents to us through a study abroad agency. After that, we will provide you the visa application’s documents which will be requested by Japanese Embassy or Consulate. Note：With regards to an acquisiton of visa, you are responsible for this.
【To those who will take Long-Term Course after Short-Term Course, Temporary return to your country (the change of visa at Japanese Embassy or Consulate)】>
To those who will take Long-Term Course after Short-Term Course, you must temporary return to your country in order to change your visa at Japanese Embassy or Consulate. You cannot change your visa to “Long-Term Stay” at Osaka Immigration Bureau.
【The things you must prepare when you come to Japan】
In your country, please buy the overseas travel insurance of longer than 90 days, which covers the illness medical expenses, and please provide the copy of its contract to school. In addition, do not forget to bring Thermometer, Smart phone (If you have laptop, tablet, please bring these too.) and spare of Mask.
【As for taking class】
1. You are required to comlete the lessons for short-term’s designated period.
2. Although you do not belong to the long-term course, but this is the good chance for you to take the same carriculums with the long-term course. You must keep the attendance rate higher than 95%.
【As for the refund of tuition】
1. If you want to cancel, please let us know it in a document. In this case, we will refund you all of the tuition. (However, you must bear the transfer fee for this transaction.)
2.Once the course started, no matter what reason you have, but we cannot refund you any tuition.
1.If your attendance rate is higher than 85% during the designated term period, you will receive “The Certificate of Course Completion.”
2.The certificates that can be issued for short-term course students are “The Certificate of Attendance and Grade” and “The Certificate of Course Completion,”