To the 2020 April New Students of Ehle Institute Japanese Language School
Information regarding the rearrangement of the designated date for entering Japan (Update)
The Japanese Government has decided to further extend the suspension of entry visa’s validity, originally intended for May 31st, until June 30th. Ehle Institute has therefore decided to rearrange the designated date for entering Japan as follows:
1. The designated date for entering Japan such as：
【The first assembly】
- July 14th for students from China and Taiwan
- July 15th for students from Korea, Viet Nam, Indonesia, and other countries
【The second assembly】
- July 20th for students from China and Taiwan
- July 21st for students from Korea, Viet Nam, Indonesia, and other countries
※Please book the flight to enter Japan on the very date written above as much as possible.
2. Pick-up arrangement at Kansai International Airport (No change since last update)
- As we have announced before, we will offer you a pick-up arrangement at KIX, if you book the flight which will arrive at KIX from 9:00 to 18:00 on the date written above. The shuttle bus fare (\1,100 for one way trip from KIX) will be on your expense.
- Supposing that Japanese government has implemented the restriction on the use of the public transportation, EHLE Institute would arrange a mini bus or a car to send you from KIX to EHLE. In this situation, we will also charge you \1,100.
- If there are some students who do not have any alternative but to book the flight on a day other than the designated date written above, and need the Pick-up at KIX, please contact EHLE Institute regarding the arrangement and the cost. On Saturday, Sunday and the holidays except the designated date, we cannot offer you the pick-up arrangement.